It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Free Newsletter

New to Forum

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New to Forum

Postby Wussy20 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi everyone,
I am very new here, and my first time on a weightloss forum.

I am getting married in November and would love to lose some weight, but more so, would like to get fitter and healthier! Weightloss with me yo yos, so I think gaining overall fitness is definately going to be big for me. Already Ive made progress by losing 1.6kg in 11 days, but I know I need to lose atleast 20kgs to be closer to the fitness I need.

If I be honest with myself, I would say 20kgs is my goal, but 30kgs is where the BMI would say I need to lose.

Any help you guys can give would be awesome :)

Adri :)

Re: New to Forum

Postby CronicBadger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 am

Hi Wussy20

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for your upcoming marriage. There are some great articles on the website attached to this forum that discuss how to change to a healthier lifestyle. As you've probably guessed, the "secret" to long-term weightloss is permanent personal change rather than just "going on a diet".

A loss of 20 kilos over four and a half months is possible, but at the higher end of the scale. It's just a matter of educating yourself about health, nutrition and weightloss techniques, making a plan and then sticking to it. Easy said, but not as easy done. But if your plan is correct and it's carried out well enough then you'll lose that weight and become a lot healthier.

Postby AdamGilchrist » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello Everybody,,,
I am here to say hello to all of you people.I am Joesoph currently completing my studies.My degree is realted to the accountancy and I want to become Finance Manager or General Manager of a recognized Financial Institution.Every one has his own define goals in life but my goal is some what differnt from others.Regarding my health,I am a fatty guy and recently joined the Gym to lose weight.I wolild love to do skating,chatting and Jamming.I am a new member of this forum and I don't know what you people think but I really find this site very useful for gaining plenty of Information.

Postby venyov » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:14 am

Hi everybody!
I love that kind of communities. Weight loss issues are countless and I had have never stopped been curious about anything related to this topic. It amazes me when I see body transformations and the most important is that it's absolutely possible...

Return to Introductions