It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello everyone!! I'm new :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everyone!! I'm new :)

Postby Lou123 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 am

Hey all! Just thought I'd say hi and that I'm new here! I'm a 23 year old female living in Melbourne. I've had weight issues ever since I was a child. My friends tell me I'm not fat (but please dont get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who always says they're fat so that people will say "no you're not!) but the fact is, I'm not where I want to be. I suppose I would say that I'm a bit "chubby" but not quite fat, not quite thin.. But I suppose more towards the fat side? It's that funny inbetween that I think a lot of people are. My confidence has slowly gotten lower and now I mostly wear black (although I must mention that my confidence is a funny mix of high & low). I'm just sick of buying clothes and having to get only certain styles that cover up the fat! I'm a huge lover of fashion so I really want to be able to wear the fashions that I love! I'd love to be able to wear a skirt someday!

So I've been on & off this healthy eating/exercise thing for years and I feel like I'm finally starting to form a more solid healthy lifestyle... Slowly! I've joined up to Fitness First & it's great because I have several friends coming along too now!

Anyway, now that I've rambled on... Happy to be here so that I can talk about all thing health/fitness related (my family is thoughourly sick of hearing about it!!)
Lou123

Re: Hello everyone!! I'm new :)

Postby Shorty » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 am

Welcome to the forum,,funny just last night i was watching a show that was saying Melbourne women love wearing black,,its the most popular colour by far,,good luck with loseing that weight,,
Shorty

Postby Lou123 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 am

Thank you so much for reading my post and for replying! And yes, I think Melbourne people do tend to favor black :)
Lou123

Postby fat2slim » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi Lou and welcome to the forum. Good luck with the weightloss goals. I'm aiming to get to 90kg for my first goal.
fat2slim

Postby Lou123 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 am

Hi Fat2Slim (I feel weird not calling you by an actual name! Lol) Thanks for your message and I look forward to hearing about your progress and sharing my own!
Lou123

Return to Introductions