It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi everyone...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi everyone...

Postby kat63 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi i have been looking for a place that actually gives sound advice...hoping this is it. I am up at 2am, leave home at 4am, work 11 hr days and home by 4.30pm. I work in a fast pace take away..yes..take away. I dont receive any breaks so breakfast and lunch is on the run. When i get home i am that tired its ridiculous and i flop into my reliner exhausted. I also have a 10yr old son who has to go to different places the night before to be minded because of my early starts. I am a single mum. I am at the moment organising to buy a treadmill to start off with then will add some weights and a..a..one of those big balls :). ..... i loe exercising but cant seem to organise yself to find the time or energy. I would like to lose 16kg by november. I am 48 in december and am almost fully into menopause. fortunately with not many side effect bar one...an expanded waist line. If anyone can help with advise i would so very much appreciate it. High blood pressure is also effecting me more so now. naturally high but i am worried. Yes ia also smoke and yes i understand i need to give up...easier said then done though. thanks for your time.
kat63

Re: Hi everyone...

Postby CronicBadger » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Hello Kat63

There are plenty of good articles in the website attached to the forum, and also very useful past forum discussions (use the search box on the right of the menu bar). Perhaps you could start small - change to a healthier diet by substituting foods for similar ones that have less sugar and fat. And yes, the smokes... :-)
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions