It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:58 am

Free Newsletter

hi all :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hi all :)

Postby miss_muffin » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:09 pm

hi everybody, i'm SOOO happy that i finally found a forum that looks great and supportive.

my name is deb, i'm 26 and from tasmania.

im medically deemed 'morbidly obese' and its time for a change. i want my life to be so much more than it is!!!! i also have an amazing little girl and i want to be around when she's older.

so far i've lost 9.5kg on my own but think i need a little support to keep me motivated.

look forward to meeting u all!

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:58 pm

Hi Miss_Muffin,

Welcome to the forum, we are a small group that is big on support.

Congratulations on loosing 9.5kg, well done. :D

You sound quite motivated so keep us posted on your progress, good or bad as we all have bad days on this weightloss journey of ours.

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:13 pm

Hi Deb, thanks for joining our merry little group, I think the answer to sticking to plan is to post here daily (more than once if you're able with a toddler in the house) :lol:
Losing 9.5kg is awesome! Are you following any particular diet plan or are you just cutting out the fat from your diet?

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:55 pm

Welcome aboard Deb! The more the merrier. We can use all the support we can get on this weight loss journey and I've found logging in here daily helps keep me grounded and motivated. You look like you're off to a great start. Hope to see you around.

Postby miss_muffin » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:12 am

thanx for the welcome :)

Postby Maraver » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:44 pm

G'day Miss Muffin glad you found us we are a great support group here and we are all new to the forum so we are al new friends together

Return to Introductions