It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:42 am

Free Newsletter

I'm a newbie. hi ;)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm a newbie. hi ;)

Postby xxepsxx90 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 pm

hi all,

Thought i would come and introduce myself, I'm em.
I'm hoping this forum gives me the extra push and support that i need, to help me lose the weight i need to.
I did the whole weight loss thing last year as well - i lost enough weight that i was under my target. I know i can do it again.
I went through a nasty break up last year and that's when i gained most of the weight back that i had lost. Since then, i've just been gaining weight.

So i'm here. I'm ready. Let's do this. : )
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcS4PDh/]
[/url]

weight loss starts: 7/10/11
Goal reached by: 12/12/11
xxepsxx90

Re: I'm a newbie. hi ;)

Postby Losing2day » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Welcome Em,

I am new to this forum as well. Haven't seen a lot of activity but using the forum to keep a personal journal.

What formula are you using to reach your goal? I have just started walking each day for 40 minutes and reduced my kilojoule intake. My weigh in is on Monday, each day I exercise and stay within my kilojoule allowance is a bonus.

I hope you find the inspiration you need in this forum. I had read many of the diaries and it is very motivational.

Well done for making a decision to take control of your eating,
Trudy
SW 106.4kg 25/7/11
CW 98.2kg 5/9/11
1st Goal under 100kgs-reached 15/8/11
2nd Goal 95kg

GW end August 99kg-reached
GW end September 94kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1rsNkL/]
[/url]
Losing2day

Postby xxepsxx90 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am

hey

Thanks for the welcoming reply. :)

I'm just cutting all the junk food out and taking in less sodium (due to medication). Drinking water more regularly and upped the exercise just a tad.

Before i was really determined to be the way i was in october last year (85kg) I use to eat okay. My three main meals were healthy and i exercised two to three times a week. It was all the snacks of cake, chocolate, lollies, chips, fried foods - that made me gain weight like crazy. (emotional eating)

Now, i have set things to eat at set times and it's a lot easier to control my eating. I'm also swapping things like chocolate and lollies, to dried fruit and nuts.
I'm walking for 30 minutes twice a day two times a week. 30 minutes once a day two times a week. Skipping for ten minutes, 10 push ups, 10 sit ups - 3 sets of those once a week. Then i do 20 minutes of stretching on a saturday and sunday is my rest day.

I'm sure i will get all the inspiration that i need from this site. And the same as you, although there's not a lot of activity on here - i'm keeping it as a personal journal.

best of luck to you as well. x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcS4PDh/]
[/url]

weight loss starts: 7/10/11
Goal reached by: 12/12/11
xxepsxx90

Postby ann82 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello there I'm a newbie to and is hoping to interact with other users , be it weight loss, or other interests
Lose weight and be fit
ann82

Return to Introductions