It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Free Newsletter

New and looking to inspire and find inspiration!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New and looking to inspire and find inspiration!

Postby mums4cuties » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Well my story goes like this, I am a mum of 4 great kids who neglected herself for the longest time.
I have now taken my life back in my own two hands and am running with it and nothing can stop me now!
I wasnt overweight as a kid/teenager, my weight problem started after having kids, I NEVER put myself first and always did absolutely everything for everyone else. I tried to lose weight about 10 years ago(12kg) and I did but put it all back on plus another 12kg!
Crunch time came for me this year in January when on holidays, I couldnt even make it up a hill! Here I was 38 yrs old, 4 beautiful kids and so unhealthy my kids had to help me up the hill. I have never felt so bad about myself, this was definately my light bulb moment.
Well from that day until now I have lost over 15kg, I feel great and still look at myself twice in the mirror, you can do it even with work, kids ect, you just have to want it bad enough!
I would like to lose about 10 more, so I am hoping my story can inspire someone and also I would love the support of all of you guys to lose the rest.
I wish everyone all the best with their weight loss journeys!
mums4cuties

Return to Introductions