It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Free Newsletter

The count down of 35kg.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

The count down of 35kg.

Postby Sab » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 am

Hello,

I am a 27 year old female from QLD. I have 2 children 9 and 3 and a husband of 18 months.
I am on my journey to lose 35kg! i thought I would join a forum and see if there is anyone else out there just beginning who I can chat with.

I am doing a shake of a morning, fruit for morning tea, low calorie lunch (mostly salads with no dresings) and a low calorie dinner.

So far I have lost 3kg, and I am due for my first real weigh in on Monday 8th August 2011. I have high hopes that I will be able to lose 25-30kg by christmas...

If there is anyone else on the sam road or similar, PLEASE contact me, id love to have someone i can feed off, and share my journey with.

Good luck to you all, and what a great "new beginning" we're all starting.
Sab

Re: The count down of 35kg.

Postby Slimming to multiply » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi Sab,

I just wanted to say Hi and good luck with reaching your weightloss goals! :D

I am also 27 years old, do you ever think how can I be so young and yet so overweight? Anyway I look forward to seeing your results - keep in touch! This stuff is exciting and addictive....lol
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby Sab » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:52 am

Hi there,

Thanks for the support! How do the tickers work? do you have to update them weekly or something?

I am due to be weighed in on Monday - Im excited and nervous at the same time, think ive set myself up for disappointment, as im desp to see a 3 kg loss within the last 17 days..

Best of luck yourself! We can do this!
Sab

Postby beyond_the_sea » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Hello Sab

I don't need to lose 35kg but I did lose a lot of fat in the past (although I gained some back).
My point being that if I did it, then anyone can !
Don't put too much hope on your next weigh-in because sometimes our body can react in ways we did not plan. Think of the big goal !
I think it is good to have steps but try not to expect a precise 3kg loss as if you don't meet your goal, you would be disappointed even though you still lose weight ! Give yourself some time, improve your fitness condition and the quality of your meals but don't be too strict. See your journey as a marathon, not so much as a sprint !

(not born a native English speaker, so please forget my mistakes...)
beyond_the_sea

Return to Introductions