It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Free Newsletter

My intro - wedding weight loss :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

My intro - wedding weight loss :)

Postby StunnerBride2Be » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 pm

hi all,

I'm starting my own 90 day challenge today, going by the food patrol book (basically high protein diet with lots of excersise!). i'm really looking forward to it! i'm currently 175cm and 90kg, so hoping to loose about 15kg. a friend of mine did this challenge and lost exactly that, so i'm hopeful!!

i am getting married in march 2012... and need to order my dress in the next few weeks, so hoping to see some good results early on so i can decide what size to order!!

if anyone has done the food patrol challenge, let me know... would love to hear how you went!

Re: My intro - wedding weight loss :)

Postby sodarami » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey StunnerBride2Be,

Good luck on the challenge!! I lost about 5 to 7 kilograms over the past three months from changing my diet to high protein too!! I havent tried the food patrol book but it sounds like Im already onto it!! :)

I eat about 5 to 6 times per day in little amounts and supplement my diet with protein!

I am in love with Mirrabooka Protein. It tastes amazing and I can speak about it highly enough. I wouldnt have been able to lose so much weight without supplementing my diet while exercising!!

Re: My intro - wedding weight loss :)

Postby jv997 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi there!

I just ordered my package for the 90 day Food Patrol challenge. I don't really have a problem with exercising but I LOVE FOOD!!! I've always been a bit on the bigger side...not fat but definitely curvy & I've recently put on a bit more weight than usual so I'm around 73kg at the moment & want to be 60 kilos. The lowest I've ever been was 59 & that was VERY difficult for my body to get to. I'm 168cm tall & I think 60kg is a decent weight for me. My friends are not the best influences so I don't really have anyone that can help me through this challenge so I was wondering how you were going with it? What is the hardest part & how much have you lost so far...& have you stuck with it?!

I have a friend who did the challenge & she looked amazing after. She just had a baby so now she's bigger again but I know the challenge works if you can stick to it. Now I just have to stick to it!! I'd love to hear how you're doing with it.

Return to Introductions