It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:25 pm

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby TamaraP » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Years back I joined this forum, but fell off the wagon and didn't go any further.

I have now had two children and put on a lot of weight due to antidepressents and gallbladder removal. Plus living with my Inlaws for 11months eating at least 4 heavily carb meals a week.

I have now ballooned to a weight I am disgusted with and currently working it off.

I am following censored (didn't join but borrowing books/dvd's from elsewhere).

I hope this time I CAN DO IT.

Re: Re-intouduction

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

Hello Tamara

The fact that you've got back on the wagon is a good sign - many people just give up. Use your renewed enthusiasm to develop new eating habits that will stay with you for life - otherwise you will just keep bouncing between weight loss and weight gain and your body will continue to suffer.

Don't forget the Personal Progress and Challenges section. Using these regularly will help you stay focussed and honest with yourself. You can rely on forum members to congratulate you when you succeed and encourage you if you need it.

Remember though, ultimately it's up to you, and only you. You own your body and are in charge of it, totally in control of the food and exercise it is given.

Re: Re-intouduction

Postby patrickkallie » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 am

Welcome back! We all know how hard it is to stay on track. Motivation usually plays as huge role in your continuing your weight loss efforts. Take time and really find something that will keep you going when times get tough - because they will :(

It happens to everyone - keep your head up!

Return to Introductions