It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi everyone

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi everyone

Postby lilunoz » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi everyone

Came across this website by chance last night and am so glad I did.

After months in denial and with a bit of help from this website I have finally accepted that I am an emotional eater. Mostly when I'm bored or tired are the worst times. I have been justifying the fact that 'well I just love food', so I can't wait to get started and learn some willpower!

Really looking forward to the challenge ahead and getting to know you guys :)

Re: Hi everyone

Postby mants » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey hows it going, im new on here as well in the last couple of days.

Hoping for the same thing myself abit of support to try lose abit of weight. And like you i like to eat when im bored.

Postby chef_tedans » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:26 am

hello i am just new here i have a client using cohen diet method i just wnt to ask if i can do make a salad dressing using olive oil for cohen diet plan pls do help me guys tnx god bless

Postby krohde » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey guys,
I would say the emotional eating is true for just about everyone with weight issues, myself included. I have done 'all the right things' over the past 10 years, never putting myself through any rigorous diets, and lost the weight, only to put it back on again. I have finally realised that this journey is 20% physical & 80% mental. If you can work on your mindset, you are most of the way there.
Stay in touch & let us know how you get along.
"The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their happiness & all their powers as a state depend." Benjamin Disraeli

Postby bredani » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi all

After months (who am I kidding ... years) of finding excuse after excuse not to diet or get fit, I have finally found the motivation to get off my large backside, and tackle my weight head on.

The gym and cross trainer are set up and ready to go. Now I just need to be strict with my eating and find time between working and looking after a toddler to workout.

It's going to be a challenge, but one i'm REALLY looking forward to.

Goodbye baby weight ... hello hott mumma :)

Return to Introductions