It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 am

Free Newsletter

HELLO NEW TO FORUM WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT MY

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

HELLO NEW TO FORUM WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT MY

Postby brendan85 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 am

Hello again my name is brendan im from australia , i come to join you;s

to talk to get to know yous , and to be able talk and to share avice and help with any thing.

so please feel free to chat and ill be here for any question,

ill tell you a quick little bit on what i have achieved, in the past few months ,

I was at a hundred kilos ,decide i needed to do somthing about it so sign up to th gym for the first time ,

had one personal training lesson just to get some ideas on ways to do stuff properly arond the gym ,

I prob went about 2 times a week , didnt work to hard just bascic stuff, mainly cardio, and squat, i seen improvement

after a while aslo spent alot of time on the net found a good site to help me to , another things i cut back on after work beers, since then seen a big improvement to . there a little bit about me and a little of what i have Done , be good to get to no yous .
brendan85

Re: HELLO NEW TO FORUM WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT

Postby mumofalyssa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

hi there!
My name is michelle. I am 23 years of age and a newbie to this site! i got to my highest weight this march, i was 114kgs i was disgusted by this, i dont know how i had let it get so bad... i then seen the ad for jeff jowetts "censored plus" so straight away i started it, straight away the kilos started shedding all with no exercise but walking AND within 4 months i had lost 24kgs. However since then i have maintained my weight but i cant shift anymore. I registered for lite n easy. It arrived today im also signing up at the gym tomorrow to tone up some more! so hoping exercise and diet combined can help me shift the rest that i need to lose :)
mumofalyssa

Return to Introductions