It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 am

Free Newsletter

Hello from the high country

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello from the high country

Postby Bush Bloke » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Hi all im Tom,Live in a small country town in the Vic high country,We have 2 great kids "girls" and one who will enter this big world on Friday(16th)"if not b4".Im a Lieutenant with our local CFA and help the town out where i can,My dad died of caner when i was a boy and my dads Brother has had 2 open hart opps and will soon be back in for one more,We are not sure if he will make"no fault of his own" this one but we are all praying for him. Now im about 120 to 130 and 6 foot tall..I have tried to loss some KGs but not having much luck.In my 20s i was about 80kgs due to the work that i done but got hurt at work and have put on a lot in the last 5 years ...Took me a bit to finally steep up and say hi as you could say im a blokes bloke if you know what im saying,I like to bow hunt,4x4,bush walk,fishing and anything to do with the outdoors..Not sure where this will take me or how it can help but i know one thing its time to take life back and live a long n happy life with my kids...;)...
Live life how you want..Be free be safe..:)
Bush Bloke

Re: Hello from the high country

Postby Bush Bloke » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 am

Not to sure but where would i start/look first guys..im a bit lost on the web... :lol: :wink:
Live life how you want..Be free be safe..:)
Bush Bloke

Re: Hello from the high country

Postby CronicBadger » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 am

Hi Tom

You could start by reading the articles about losing weight that are located on the website attached to this Forum (there are links in the purple menu bars up top). Educate yourself about how to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. Use the forum to keep focussed by joining the challenges, keeping a progress diary, discussing stuff, etc.

Just remember that the longer you stay overweight means there's more chance of preventable health problems occurring - such as diabetes, heart disease, stomach diseases and cancers.
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions