It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Support and Motivation Needed!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Support and Motivation Needed!

Postby lilmizzcuddlez » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey,
My name is Kaylee im 22 years old and i am from Sydney. My whole life i have been overweight and last week i decided to do something about it. I decided to go on a low gi diet (life sytle change) and lose the weight now before its to late. When i hoped on the scale i weighed in at 126 kilos. Which is huge considering i am only 156cm tall.

Yesterday marks my one week mark. I have lost a amazing 5 kilos! I want this more than anything but i am finding i have next to no motivation. I really need a support group behind me who will back me and help me stay commited, honest and on track. The only support group i have right now is my darling partner who keeps telling me i am beautiful and dont need to change anything (which is not really helping and it is something i know i could use as a excuse not to do this.) So i decided to make a you tube account and record everything to keep myself accountable. www.youtube.com/lilmizzcuddlez (please check it out.) And i have decided to come here to find support and motivation.

Any tipes, hints, or support would be great. I would love to get to know people who are going through the same things as me
lilmizzcuddlez

Re: Support and Motivation Needed!

Postby whisper » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Well done with your weigh loss.

I'm new to the site to, reading all the great messages on here give me so much motivation, i hope they help you to.

keep up the good work

Kate

Remember to Breathe
whisper

Re: Support and Motivation Needed!

Postby Mazzyd » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Congratulations Kaylee on your decision to do something about your weight....well done. I am new to this site too and hope that this Forum and it's users will become an important part of my support network. Keep up the good work! :D
Mazzyd

Return to Introductions