It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:30 am

Free Newsletter

Hello Everyone- New to this site

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello Everyone- New to this site

Postby Mazzyd » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello everyone....I am new to this site ans only discovered it by accident. I am in my early 50's,Married with 3 grownup children.
I am once again on the weight loss campaign and luckily am quite focussed at the moment but have had many weight loss attempts, with mixed success, over the past 20 years or so.
I will not weigh myself so can only tell by my clothes if I am successfully losing weight.
Recently I have been on a combination of Lite n Easy meals, shakes and cutting out all the high fat/ high sugar comfort eating that has haunted me over the past few years. I have been able to keep pretty well on this track from August 1st and have certainly reduced by a dress size, from an 18 to a 16 :lol:
In less than a month I have a family wedding to attend and already have my outfit to wear, but a few more kilos off will make it much more flattering to wear, so am trying to walk for @ least 30mins 4 days a week and I go to Yoga 2 times a week.
My longer term goal is to be a comfy size 14. I am looking forward to being a part of this Forum and being inspired! :D
Mazzyd

Re: Hello Everyone- New to this site

Postby Eddie » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi Mazzyd, Welcome to the forum, we've all been on the journey with its ups and downs, but it sounds good for you this time. Keep it up and perhaps you can reward yourself at the wedding!

Eddie
Eddie

Return to Introductions