It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:42 am

Free Newsletter

Zara 23years, 163cm tall, and 91.5kg! want a mentor please!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Zara 23years, 163cm tall, and 91.5kg! want a mentor please!!

Postby byebyefat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:23 pm

hi on a mission to loose 40 kg as you can see kin my topic im about double my weight that is recommended. also started a diet thats not in control still i dont have a exact meal or excercise plan in 4 days i have dropped 3kilograms and i guess its a good start however i dont want it to stop dropping off later once my body adapts or whatever, so if anyone can help me by being a mentor kinda would appriciate it i think i dropped 3kg in a week cause i have loads of excess weight and can allow to loose that for now. i would like to be down another 8kg in just over a week around 9-10 days. well see... thanks if you want to help me :)
byebyefat

Re: Zara 23years, 163cm tall, and 91.5kg! want a mentor plea

Postby Metalcharm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 pm

If you use the odd full stop, paragraph and capital letter and made your sentences easier to read it would be much easier to help you out!
Not sure about being a "mentor" but there will be lots who would be quite happy to chip in with helpful comments on your threads here.

You're off to a great start with 3gk! Well done! :D

In the first few weeks there will be higher losses and even though it all won't be fat it will give you a good mental boost as you start out. Don't try to get the huge losses you see on tv shows ... it just isn't sustainable. Slow and steady will win you the race here.

For your height to go down 40kg to 51kg will put you in the underweight category which can be just as unhealthy as being overweight. Google a "bmi graph" to see what the ideal weight range is for you. Don't start out with such a huge goal. make smaller, more manageable goals that seem a little easier to do. It will be encouraging to make these mini-goals instead of still seeing a long road ahead of you.

Read read and read some more about what is healthy and what is not. There are lots of things out there that sound healthy (fruit juice for example) that shouldn't be part of a weight loss diet.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby byebyefat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Thanks for your reply, I will work on my punctuation, but it will probably still be censored haha.
How have you been going?
Any certain things that help you better then other things?

Thanks Zara,
All tips and things that have and have not worked are good to know.
byebyefat

Postby Metalcharm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 pm

That's better! ;) And we all need censoring from time to time LOL

At the moment I hover around my 60kg goal on a good day but I seem to have settled on 61-62kg. I know I could probably lose more if I really set my mind to it but I'm happy enough for now. Maybe with summer coming on I'll get some more inspiration!

Here is a thread where I wrote down my story if you're interested ... viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26672
That is just me however and the tips that I used might not work for everyone else but there's no harm in giving them a try.

If you're serious about it and are willing to put in the effort then it will work in the long run.
One thing I do is work out how many minutes I have to walk to work off a treat I would like. All of a sudden it doesn't seem so appealing to have a packet of chips when you work out it'll take a 45 minutes walk to burn them off!

Do it now while you're young and avoid thinking about what could have been!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby byebyefat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Just read your link you posted for me.
Metal you are a legend.
Congrats, I hope I reach your current weight one day soon,well in time.
Nice work, that is a fab effort :)
I will be taking some pointers off you for sure.
You should be so proud :)
byebyefat

Return to Introductions