It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:31 am

Free Newsletter

Fresh Start

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Fresh Start

Postby brookes » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi Everyone,
I thought it would be best to start my journey with the introductions page.
Ive decided that it was time to start making a change in my life style rather then simply sit around talking about all the changes I'm going to make.
I've used every excuse under the sun to make up for my lack of effort.

That was until last week when I recieved a major kick in the teeth when I was told that I was to heavy to go on Clomid for our pre IVF.
So that was it ! its now time to start to make the changes, because if the old saying is " nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels" Im changing that to " nothing tastes as good as a baby will be.

Im currently around 115kg and have decided that today will be my starting point.

I might even start using my gym membership for more then just a fancy key ring.

Wish me luck ... me and my fat ass are going to need it

Re: Fresh Start

Postby Wockets » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi Brooke :)

Welcome and good luck on your journey! Sounds like you have very good incentives to kick start you off! I wish you all the best and please keep us updated on your progress :) x

Re: Fresh Start

Postby Slimming to multiply » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi Brookes,

Welcome to the forum. I read your intro with great interest. I totally understand the heartbreak that comes with realising you are the one who is holding yourself back from becoming a mother - it's hard.

Just know you have my support 100% and I know you can do this - before you know it will be holding a baby in your arms and realising that it has all been worth it. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Good luck!!!

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Return to Introductions