It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Free Newsletter

Things need to change

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Things need to change

Postby mish84 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey All,

My name is Michele im fat and unhealthy and it's my own fault. I want to change that and I need a place to gain motivation to do that. I have found in the past that I get off to a good start but then lack motiviation and then I go back into my old eating habits. I've recently moved here from NZ for a fresh new start, new challenge and to enjoy life. But enjoying it I need to get healthy, be more confident and appreciate my body more.

I'm hoping to meet people in the same area who is in the same boat as me and to get inspiration and motivation from the boards.

Re: Things need to change

Postby Wockets » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Heya :)

Welcome to the site!!!! Wish you all the best with your weight loss journey and no doubt you will find some people in your area in no time. If only you lived in Brissy :P Stay strong and believe in yourself xx

Re: Things need to change

Postby Metalcharm » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi Michele and welcome. :D

Good luck with your goals and I hope you find some exercise companions in your area - being accountable to someone can really motivate you.
As for slipping back into old habits there's no magic pill I'm afraid. You just have to suck it up and put the will power into practice!
You've just moved to a different country - can't imagine that was easy so if you can do that you can do this!

Return to Introductions