It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:00 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie seeking your wisdom

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie seeking your wisdom

Postby sally2303 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum, but certainly not new to weightloss/diets! I have been on a diet on and off since I was 20, and only recently diagnosed with PCOS.
I have had a pretty rough emotional rollercoaster of a life up until recently and finally feel at ease at where I am with my life (work, relationship, etc) and have decided there is nothing I can blame my inaction on.

I need to loose a total of 19.9kg, and I am currently 3kg down. I have joined as I know from experience that I hit this mark and I slow down, give up or make some excuse to fall back into my old habits.

This is where I need you to come in - I have no support network here (my family are all interstate) and I am hoping I can utilise this forum to motivate me to keep going and maybe make some friends/help others along my journey.

Good luck with your respective journeys and I hope to chat to you soon.

Sally

Goal 1: Start - 27/09/2011
Goal 2: Under 80kg Reward: necklace
Goal 3: Under 75kg Reward: pair of heels
Goal 4: Under 70kg Reward: earrings
Goal 5: 65kg Reward: New bikini
Goal 6: Maintenance Reward: new wardrobe!
sally2303

Re: Newbie seeking your wisdom

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi Sally

The Forum is quite useful for getting and maintaining focus. Posting in Personal Progress can be helpful, as are the challenges. Don't forget that attached to the Forum is a website containing a wealth of articles and tools for weight-loss and health. See you around.
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions