It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Free Newsletter

It's time now

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

It's time now

Postby Itoys_mummy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Since I was young, i always was "the fat girl" It was just something I dealt with, put to the back of my mind. I guess i felt worthless and that i deserved to be. But 5 years ago I met my partner, he loved me for who i am, and dosen't force me to do anything i don't want to do, especially dieting. I have done many, from cabbage soup to the dukan diet.
It has come to the time when we are wanting to have a baby together, however I haven't had my period for upwards of 4 years. i have been to the doctor, and there was a large benign cyst on my fallopian tube which was removed 2 weeks ago. my reproductive system is apparently fine, no problems. But I have a feeling that the whole reason is due to my weight (131.8kgs)
I really want to get to a healthy weight, for our future and myself. i am just not sure how to go about this. i am thinking eating
VERY healthy and walking with my dog every morning. This really has to be it, the success. I am 21 years old, and tired of feeling embarassed to be out in public. I want to live.
IM READY FOR A NEW LIFE
Itoys_mummy

Re: It's time now

Postby Metalcharm » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 pm

i am thinking eating
VERY healthy and walking with my dog every morning.

That sounds like a plan!
Remember to practise portion control - even eating lots of healthy food will put weight on if you're eating more than your burning.

Good luck with your goals. Stick with it and remember what you're working towards! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Introductions