It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Free Newsletter

21 and desperate to loose, again...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

21 and desperate to loose, again...

Postby skye021 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey guys,

My names Skye, im 21 years old, 5"5 and currently weigh 86kg.

I've been at this weight before when i was 18 but after a few minor diet changes and introduce half an hour of exercise a few times a week on Nintendo Wii i dropped by Sept 2009 to 70kg (my lowest weight).

After moving in with my partner, over the past two years i still eat healthy and exercise occasionally (go the gym on and off) but we probably go out to dinner too much and get takeaway one too many times a week then we should. It happened so gradually i didnt even notice until i hit 80kg (my partner also but on 10kg).

Since hitting 80kgs ive tried meal replacement diets and going back to the gym 5 times a week but im having alot of difficulty loosing the weight the second time round, so much so i've fell off the wagon a few times and gotten up to 86kg!

Im so unhappy with my weight i hardly go out, i refuse to buy clothes above a size 18 even though my work pants are so tight i have to wear a baggy jumper over them because i refuse to own anything in a size 20!

I need to make a change. I need a plan and to stick with it. I've lost weight before, i can do it again, eventually. I've considered Fat Blaster, i've tried Lite n Easy and Biggest Loser Meal Replacement. The meal replacement was the best for me, was loosing 500 grams a week.

Im hoping this group will keep me motivated and give me some tips so i can get on the right path and stay on it to get back to 70kg or better it and reach my goal weight of 65kg.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtWP5f2/]
[/url]
skye021

Re: 21 and desperate to loose, again...

Postby Metalcharm » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 am

Hi Skye and good luck with your losses!

Seeing size 20 was one of the things that kicked me into gear too!
I'm a big believer in the lifestyle change and healthy whole food approach with the less processed food the better. I'd worry about what would happen when you stopped the meal replacements and went back to real food that the weight would come back on.

Stick with going to the gym or other exercise. While food is the large percentage of weight loss exercise is vital for muscle build up and burning away some ecess energy. When the fat comes off you want nice toned muscle to shine through.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Introductions