It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi guys

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi guys

Postby CrimsonThunder » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey everyone, while I'm not 'new' as such, I am back here after a long hiatus.

The last time I was here the website seemed really dead, was very depressing... But now I come here and have a quick skim there's posts today and from a few days ago so that looks promising. (I'm also an old moderator, I still am I just don't have the color)

Over the last few months I've really let myself go, I've gotten a new job that is basically sitting the whole time and its absolutely terrible, my body didn't handle moving around constantly (at my old job) to sitting all the time.

Either way, I'm ready to do something about it. While I won't go into huge detail here on what my weight loss plan is, its starting off with me doing a detox (first time I've ever done one) and I'm going to try a paleolithic diet. (Its also known as the "caveman diet".) Which I am really excited to try out, I've also done a lot of research about it, learnt quite a lot, I even learnt about how bad cow milk is for you (so I threw that out, along with carbs I don't need, bread).

Well I let this go on a bit too long. Hopefully theres someone that remembers me from before, if not that doesn't matter, I'm sure I'm going to have a good time here helping people and hopefully I get some support too. :)
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Re: Hi guys

Postby Metalcharm » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Well I'm not from your time before but welcome back anyway :)
I look forward to hearing about your success on the caveman diet!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: Hi guys

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks for the welcome. (:

Just after the first day of doing the detox (and also taking a shake that replaces a meal) I feel absolutely fantastic!
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Return to Introductions