It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

From OBESE to SLENDER in six months

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

From OBESE to SLENDER in six months

Postby leegunn1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 am

HI there I'm new to the forum and I'm looking forward to sharing my "obese to slender" six month journey with anyone who's interested. Being 50 and flabby isn't easy so I figure being 50 and fabulous makes a lot more sense.

I'm starting the journey with a gastric balloon insertion in November which will stay in place for six months and result in 10 to 15 kg's off and a new lease on life. leesweightloss journey as its known to my friends and supporters is the name of my site - my philosophy is to share the whole thing with the world

I am hoping that I can instigate a gentle training program that will help tone as I go - so your contributions and comments will be appreciate. I am very impressed by the photos and discussions I've seen on this forum to date. Thanks

Lee
leegunn1

Re: From OBESE to SLENDER in six months

Postby leegunn1 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 pm

I have a visit scheduled with the psychologist for next week - apparently they need to find out if I have any undying "mental" problems - gee hope there isn't a straight jacket close at hand (LOL). I mean who hasn't got underlying mental problems - anyway I added a comment about the visit on my blog at leesweightloss.com - would love to hear your feedback about whether visiting psychologists has ever helped anyone.
leegunn1

Return to Introductions