It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 am

Free Newsletter

New Here - Lost 5kgs in Fat This Week Already

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Here - Lost 5kgs in Fat This Week Already

Postby bowerboy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:56 am

Hi there

My name is Tim and i just found this great forum. My ideal weight is 75kg but unforunately mt weight has ballooned out to 85kg recently.

I started with my new diet regime recently (its my own formula!!) and lost 5kg this week already. From 23% body fat down to 19% already. Its a pretty cool system I have and it really works.

I have the before and after pictures which i will post on the forum too...i havent finished yet though and i expect the loss to slow down but anticpate hitting 74kgs in 12 days time for a total of 12kgs in 21 days!!

Hope to update more and good luck to all. I am measuring every detail including fluid, fat and weight and waist measurement!!

Take care

Bye
bowerboy

Re: New Here - Lost 5kgs in Fat This Week Already

Postby CronicBadger » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 am

Hi Tim

Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted on your progress.
CronicBadger

Postby alex19 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello Tim,
Just wondering what your ''secret formula'' is for your rapid weight loss so far?.
I just started the Dukan diet ''attack phase'' were I just eat protein for afew weeks until
I get to my goal weight.
You can PMme if you like.
:)
ImageImage GOAL WEIGHT DATE 4/12/11
alex19

Postby bowerboy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Alex

I worked out this formula a long time ago and its blidingly obvious but NO ONE does it.

It is centered around breaking your weight loss down into 2 phases or two components which as we know are calorie reduction (i hate using the phrase diet) and excercise.

The process involves handling each compenent completely seperately and not getting overwhelmed with doing everything at once. It also focuses on utter and total simplicity and common sense. No glycemic index non sense, no calorie counting, no daily records. None of that.

It does have a distinct lean towards the fact that your body will burn almost twice the body fat in the morning before breakfast so you do need to committ to waking up early. Also AVOID the gym. Running machines are ULTRA boring and again only burn half the calories of real running/walking/jogging (why? because on a running machine you are moving to stay still NOT propel yourself forward).

I started the program on 1st November at just under 85kgs and today am 79.2kg with tomorrow being my own offical weigh in day (my own schedule not someone elses)...I am taking before and after pictures every single day of all aspects to prove its not phony.

I belive by 14th November I should be around 74 to 75 kgs. And that is all fat too as I have measured and photographed the fat percentage compared to fluid percentage. Its exciting stuff....i call it the Diet Turbo and mostly it has nothing to do with the diet...its all in the preparation.

Tim
bowerboy

Postby alex19 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok, sounds interesting.
So in the morning before breakfast you can loose alot of weight by excercising,(jogging,swimming,running?
)what foods do you generally eat in a day?
Alex
ImageImage GOAL WEIGHT DATE 4/12/11
alex19

Return to Introductions