It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:20 am

Free Newsletter

New to the site

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New to the site

Postby Roblyssa » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi everyone.

I am Kellie, married for 12 years and mother to 3 kids (7, 9 & 11). I work FT and I am trying very hard to fit in a weight loss routine around my very busy life. I exercise for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week and I have my eating all sorted.

I have 25kg to lose so I am hoping with the help of the support I may get here I can make my weight loss goals a reality!
Roblyssa

Re: New to the site

Postby CronicBadger » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello Roblyssa

You seem to have the basics worked out well. The difficult bit, at least in my experience, is to maintain over a long period of time the focus and energy required to keep on losing weight after the early successes.

Check out the challenges, you might find them just the thing if you have a competitive streak. The December one is just starting.
CronicBadger

Re: New to the site

Postby Roblyssa » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you, and yes, I totally agree with you on the hard parts!!

I am very competitive and I have already set my goal on the December challenge board. It is nice to have people to report in to who are trying to meet their own goals too!

My body does tend to plateau at around the 75kilo mark so the hard part will come then when I become restless and a little less strict on my diet.
Roblyssa

Return to Introductions