It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie saying Hi

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie saying Hi

Postby LifeChanging » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm here to change my life. I'm a reformed low cal low carb dieter, who finds this way of life unsustainable. I've started body circuit training 3x a week, and actually eating a reasonable amount of calories and variety of food. I'm a 43 year old mum and I want to be a good role model for my daughter. Looking forward to finding lots of helpful info here.

Cheers,
Lisa
LifeChanging

Re: Newbie saying Hi

Postby CronicBadger » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello Lisa

It's all about balance and sustainability in the long term.

You'll definitely find all sorts of useful information here - some in the website, some in the forum. There are plenty of useful articles accessed from the top menu bar, and you can use the search function for digging through the years of past forum messages as well as recent ones.
CronicBadger

Re: Newbie saying Hi

Postby LifeChanging » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Cheers, CB. I haven't been here for awhile, but have been working hard doing weight training, running, swimming and counting calories. I've lost 4 kgs, but the scales don't tell the whole story as we all know. I'm eating much cleaner - given up the artificial sweeteners, and am eating a lot more natural foods. I've realized at 1680 calories, and doing the workouts I have been, I'm undereating a bit, so I'm upping the calories, and seeing what happens over the next few weeks.

cheers,
Lisa
LifeChanging

Return to Introductions