It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi there :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi there :)

Postby Newme2012 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi everyone, Im a 29 yr old mummy of 2 kiddies!! 2012 is going to be my year.. I turn 30 in feb and i have set myself a goal to loose 10kgs by my birthday.
Well its time i decided enough is enough. after quite a number of years of being overweight. Health issues are pushing me in the direction of loosing this battle with the bulge..
I am currently sitting on about 105kgs, I have put on approximately 20kgs in the last 7-8yrs, with my 2 pregnancies..
I would like to get down to 80-90ks. if i got to size 16-18 id be happy. Currently a size 22.
My mums side of the family are all short and bigger build and i do take after her side.. So, im not expecting to be size 8, i just want to be back to what i was before falling pregnant.

I hope to learn some tips and tricks from you all and get to know you all As well :)

Re: Hi there :)

Postby miss_viva » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi Newme and welcome to the board!

Congratulations on deciding to do something about your weight issue, that's the first step! Best of luck in reaching your goal by your birthday. How are you planning on losing the kilos? Are you going to follow a specific plan or program? There's a lot of great information out there on this board and a lot of wonderful and inspiring stories from other members, so have a browse through and I'm sure you'll find what you need to get started.

Keep us posted on how you go :)

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs

Return to Introductions