It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:48 pm

Free Newsletter

a new inspiration!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

a new inspiration!

Postby chelsclint » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 pm

[size=150][color=#8000BF]Hello everyone! Im so excited this morning, my daughter got a motion something or rather for her PS3 for Christmas and bought two games called Dance party and Just dance 3.... For the first time since she was a toddler (shes 13 now) I actually got off the couch and did it with her! ( well tried)
Ok, i was really really bad and nearly knocked her over several times and couldnt really keep up with the dancers on the tv but its a workout, its good fun and more importantly my daughter and I really bonded for the first time in a long time. Im so used to her being embarrassed by me that Id forgotten what it was like to have fun together. It made me realise that doing this weightloss thing so I can have the perfect wedding is nothing in comparison to being able to have my relationship with my daughter back, she has grown up so quickly and for the first ten years it was just the two of us and we were best friends.
About three years it all changed when she asked me to stop going to school events because kids were picking on hre because I was fat,,, I was devasted but i understood and even though i swore id lose weight then... it actually cut me so deep it did the exact opposite and i put on about another 15kg since then. Our relationship has been rocky ever since.
SOOOOOO before i start babbling all over again, my point is, i realised lastnight how much she wants this too,,, how much she still needs her mum and shes made me promise ill do the PS3 dance game with her every few nights and no matter how much it kills me or how embarrassing it feels trying... seeing her laugh makes it worth while..... she is my new Inspiration!i
chelsclint

Re: a new inspiration!

Postby SugarandSpice » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm

That is SO fantastic!!! :D
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Re: a new inspiration!

Postby chelsclint » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks Sugar and Spice xx
chelsclint

Return to Introductions