It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Free Newsletter

Its time

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Its time

Postby 0011help » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi all
I am a 21 year old female who has always been a little on the chubby side, however recently on a trip to the doctors seeing a dr i had never seen before he insisted on weighing me (eek!) I came in at 71.5kg and at only 156cm in height and 78cm around the waist (felt quite embarrassed) any how i have since found out my weight would be damaging my health(quite a surprise) and that i should aim to lose about 10kgs (does that sound right?) so here i am.... but i really have no idea how to go about it so any advice/tips on what to do would be very much appreciated, in particular what foods to cut out and what excersise to do etc. Over the next few days i will be mustering the motivation to start this new health kick but its going to be hard as i never really viewed myself as overweight bordering obese even but i must say the thought of me in a nice bikini with out a flabby tummy(i've got one! :() is a great one Thank you very much in advance
0011help

Re: Its time

Postby babylove » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 am

Hi a and welcome. My suggestion is start exercising moderately, brisk walk each day and build on it. my other advice is try eating as much fresh fruit and veg as you can to replace processed foods. Also drink lots of water!
84Kg starting weight
78 kg current weight
65 kg goal weight
Inches lost
Bust 3
Waist 3
hips 1
Thigh 1
Bicep 0.5
babylove

Return to Introductions