It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 am

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby JSW01 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi,

My name is Jarrad and I'm an alco.. oh sorry wrong forum. I am 25 years old, 6'3 and 110kg. I'm also new here. I have just signed up for Lite N Easy with my wife as when we returned from our honeymoon we realised the scales were no longer our friends. I am currently sitting at 110kg and my goal is to be 90kg. Before the honeymoon (Start of October last year) I managed to get to 98kg simply by eating well and excersising 5 days a week, I applied for a new career that required me to have a certain level of fitness. I have passed the requirements however have let myself go a bit so now need to work hard to get back to better then I was within the next 6 months.

I've signed up here to read other members struggles and accomplishments in the hopes that it will keep me motivated, also hopefully I can learn from others with tips and tricks to help me keep on track.

I will be able to say in 6months time that I have exceeded my goals :)
JSW01

Re: New member

Postby babylove » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi and welcome aboard! What are your plans to make this work? Must have diet exercise details, I'm breathing this stuff atm to keep myself motivated!
GoodLuck!
84Kg starting weight
78 kg current weight
65 kg goal weight
Inches lost
Bust 3
Waist 3
hips 1
Thigh 1
Bicep 0.5
babylove

Return to Introductions