It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Hey there :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey there :)

Postby ceejay82 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 pm

hey everyone,
i am looking to lose more weight, have achieved 9 so far with 20 to go! I have lost my gym buddy and am finding it hard to get motivated even though i have done so well.
After surfing the net looking at different things for 'fast' weight loss, I have decided to join a forum. I was able to lose my weight through good eating and exercise so I guess I am just looking for like minded people to share the journey with so I am not alone on it :)

Re: Hey there :)

Postby Mayden » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 am

Welcome Ceejay,

This is why I joined, I get my motivation fix at least twice a day from here, reading through the stories, recipes and hints and tips. I also love the stories, so inspirational.
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos

Postby SugarandSpice » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:51 am

Hi Ceejay and welcome

I am with Mayden - I read through posts a couple of times a day and it gives the inspiration and motivation I need to keep going each day - hope it helps you too!!
Created by - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Postby ceejay82 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks guys! Well it got me back to the gym yesterday, its is so inspirational to read everyones stories. Its great to have such a supportive network. Since mid last year I have lost and gained but the loss outweighs the gain so am still on track.
Even after one day back looking in the mirror feels great and boosted my confidence again.
I wish everyone the best on their journeys :)

Return to Introductions