It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:08 am

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby hallie-berry » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi my name is Hallie and I have a weight problem lol

I've been overweight all of my life, being teased in primary school and just getting bigger and bigger. I've had a real obsession with food and have been using food as my comforter, best friend, celebrator and everything else in between.

I've got 2 small kids and I should be setting a better example for them plus I deserve better!! I need to stop treating my body like a food disposal!! So for my 30th birthday (Dec 2011) I really wanted to go skydiving but they had weight restrictions plus had to weigh you before going. So in September last year I started cutting out carbs, introducing green things commonly known as vegetables and exercising more - as in more than none :p By the time my skydive booking came up I'd lost about 6kg and went on Boxing day!!

After that I kept up my routine and to date I've lost 14.4kg! and nearly half way towards my goal weight! I thought I'd join a weight loss community to help keep me motivated and get as many tips and tricks as I can.

So Howdy and hopefully you'll see me lurking around!

Re: Howdy

Postby sarahlovesjeff » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:22 am

Hello and welcome!
There are so many lovely people on here I'm sure you'll stay motivated. Congratulations on your current weight loss! May I ask what exercises you have been doing and how many times a week?

Currently: 109.8
Start: 109.8
①: ②: ③: ④: ⑤:
⑥: ⑦: ⑧: ⑨: ⑩:
⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 1: Eat more fruit and veggies

Return to Introductions