It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi everyone!

Postby Wannabskinnybex » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi all, my journey has been a long one, to say the least. I had always been a size 10-12, the upper end of the healthy weight range for my height- between 65-70kg.

Sept 08 I broke my ankle in 2 places & tore the ligament. I was off my feet for 5 months and put on 12kg. I began a weight loss program in March 09 and lost 6 of the 12 kg id put on by April 09. I fell pregnant in May 09, and during the pregnancy my weight crept up to 96kg. After giving birth I was 95kg which made no sense to me as my daughter was 3.5kg!

April '10 I started seriously thinking about losing the weight. It's now almost 2 years now since having my daughter, I've lost 19kg. I have a goal to get back to 69kg before considering baby 2 -if I don't do it now, I never will!! These last kgs are being stubborn so I'm very strictly calorie counting and I got a personal trainer to write me a program, so I've given myself a deadline to shed these last kgs by April '12, which will be 2 years since I started my journey.

Thanks for reading & Good luck!!!
Bex
Wannabskinnybex

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Mayden » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi Bex,

Welcome to the forum, a great idea to get back down before bubs number 2, you have really done well so far.

Keep popping in here for a bit of support.

Denise
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Wannabskinnybex » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 am

Thank you!! I know, it was my goal way back in feb '10 to get back to pre-injury/baby weight. I'm 1.5kg less than pre-baby, so now just gotta get these last few kgs off! hubby is pushing for bub #2 but I gotta do this! It is a struggle but worth it! I'm starting, for the 1st time in 3+ years feel okay with myself!!!

:D
Wannabskinnybex

Return to Introductions