It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello Guiz!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello Guiz!

Postby ramo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey guiz, My name is Ramo, im 15 and i live in uk atm, i moved here to this hellhole about 3 years ago, i came here weighing 65KILO at the age off 12 i was a little chubby but not obese,3 years later, now, i weigh 102kG, reason being is, here there isnt much places to go so all i do is sit at home, im still young so i got motivation, the main reason i gained weight was because 9 months ago weighin in about 75KG i was diagnosed with Rhomotode Artheritus, if your not familiar with that, its a disease that demolishes joints, so its hard for me to exercise but i manage :D and my goal here is to Loose as much weight as i can before i return to the united states ( 3 months from now )

Re: Hello Guiz!

Postby CronicBadger » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 am

Hi Ramo

You can lose weight without going a lot of exercise, it just requires a bit more discipline because you have to cut more food from your diet.

Try to do it scientifically: work out your daily energy requirements, then work out what the amount of food energy you need to remove from your diet to lose a realistic weekly amount. Make a plan and stick to it as much as possible.

Basically, you'll need to move to eating food that has low energy density. This is usually natural foods high in fibre and water. Vegetables and fruit, in other words. At the same time cut out foods containing a lot of sugar and fat. It's hard at first, but you will get used to it.

The Weightloss website has all the calculators and articles you need - just follow the menu links at the top of this page.

Return to Introductions