It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:26 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie Trying Again

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie Trying Again

Postby Anzac71 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 am

Hi everyone my name is Jeff 41 from Windsor NSW. I am currently 165 kgs, my highest recorded weight was a staggering 189 kgs. My wife and I have tried every diet and eating plan we could find and have never been very successful. We are about to start on Censored and am hoping being on this forum will give us the needed encouragement we require to succeed.

Jeff
[codeImage
[/code]
Anzac71

Re: Newbie Trying Again

Postby phillip94 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Iv'e seen lots of Censored advertisements, many people say that these diets don't work or these shakes don't work. But really it's up to the person taking them, i myself i take a meal replacement shake once a day for breakfast, simply because when i wake up i get straight into exercise and have no time for anything else. These companies may give you a diet to follow i prefer to follow my own, because really what's going to happen when the diet is up after 12 weeks(when ever it finishes)? If you make up your own you'll build knowledge on healthy eating and exercise, which will set you up for the future decisions.
“I tried every diet in the book. I tried some that weren’t in the book. I tried eating the book. It tasted better than most of the diets.” ~Dolly Parton
phillip94

Re: Newbie Trying Again

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Anzac, I was talking to a couple of friends today. They have been on and off the Censored diet for 2 years now and swear by it.
By "on and off" I don't mean they yo yo just that they have periods where they slacken off and then go back serious again

Good luck

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Return to Introductions