It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Free Newsletter

New Member seeking help and advice

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Member seeking help and advice

Postby Crouton » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a 21 year old female student from Australia. I only recently started at my University where I am studying full-time. Ever since I started studying I am having trouble finding the time to exercise at all. I have to commute to the city, so I spend all my time either on a train, sitting in class, sitting in front of a computer or getting some sleep. I really hardly have time for anything else, and I know my body is paying for it. I'm starting to have a really sore back, neck, wrists etc.

I basically joined this forum to get some tips on exercising for people who are really busy and don't have much time for exercise.
Crouton

Re: New Member seeking help and advice

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:23 pm

30 mins 3 times/week would be a minimum.

Everyone makes such a big deal about exercising but, I think, if you can just keep moving for 30 mins that would so as well as doing a program.

Put on some really good "movable' music and move your body for 30 mins at a time. Do that 3 times\/weeks and you'll soon feel the difference.

Once you get into the feel of moving you'll find that you are moving your body a lot more even when you're just sitting studying.

Make sure you drink your 2 litres/water daily to keep your metabolism up.

Laugh and enjoy life

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Return to Introductions