It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Nothing fits me!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Nothing fits me!

Postby megannotvegan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Hello everyone, I've been gradually growing out of my clothes for the past two years, have put on about 10 kilos, which is lots when you are short person!
I'm at the stage where I'm running out of options in my wardrobe, cooler weather has arrived and I have only one pair of jeans I can squeeze into, and they are not very comfortable (I'm wearing them right now).
I have lost weight before (from 77kg to 58kg), via a combination of Weight Watchers and the gym, both of which I think are unneccessary money - there are lots of free ways to exercise (especially when you have a puppy) and I think the main thing I got from Weight Watchers was the accountability of weighing in and the support - which I hope I can get here!
I'm a Physio if anyone is after ideas for exercise or advice with injuries.
I made chicken soup a couple of days ago which takes care of my work lunches for the week, the danger time for me is straight after work when I ususally eat things I shouldn't. Hopefully being accountable will help motivate be to eat crunchier things!
megannotvegan

Re: Nothing fits me!

Postby CronicBadger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 am

Welcome MeganNotVegan

That's a good idea - controlling what goes into your meals where possible.

Re accountability, there's a Personal Progress board in which you can start your own topic that charts your weightloss experience. I've found it to be very helpful in the past.
CronicBadger

Re: Nothing fits me!

Postby skinnyinside » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 am

Hi Megan and welcome :) I look forwar to seeing ur progress and picking ur brain lol :)
skinnyinside

Return to Introductions