It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:40 am

Free Newsletter

Hi, a new looser here.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi, a new looser here.

Postby anewme2012 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi, I am so happy I have found this forum. I really need some help to loose some very stubborn weight..
I am really hoping I can find the right resources to help me do it the right way and find the tools to be able to maintain it once it is all gone! (and it will go, this time!)
I am *cough* 38 yrs old and I have 5 children, youngest being 2 1/2. After my last baby I weighed in at 80 something kg's :( I am only a shortie at 163cm. I've been able to get down to 77kg's, then down to 69.5kg's, sadly once I hit the 69kg's I put it back on :( I am tired of going between 70 and 77kg's, it is now time to loose it and loose it for good, my goal is to get to 60kgs by Christmas 2012 [would love to be 58kg's but we'll see how I go]
Looking forward to meeting some new people and join in on your weight loss journey's.

Re: Hi, a new looser here.

Postby CronicBadger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am

Hi anewme2012!

You've come to the right place. The website has calculators for food, BMI, nutrition, etc. It has lots of articles about weight-loss and health. The forum is great for keeping oneself focused and motivated in the company of like-minded people.

See you around.

Return to Introductions