It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everyone!

Postby lovelyg » Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi everyone, just introducing myself as I'm new here.

A bit about me...I'm a 22yo lady from Melbourne, Australia. I finished uni at the end of last year and have entered the real world of full time work this year (I work in a hospital, in an allied health type role...don't wanna give away too much). I'm a vegetarian, addicted to earl grey tea, dark chocolate is my biggest weakness haha!

As far as fitness/weightloss goes, I got to my heaviest probably 1.5 yrs ago. I started the couch to 5km program and lost about 10kgs in the process. Now I am back up about 5kgs heavier than the lowest I ever got down to. I have built up my running endurance to around 10kms, joined a gym this year and have started doing a bit more strength and core stuff as well as some pilates and yoga. Although I'm heavier than I was 6 months ago, I think at the moment I am probably fitter and stronger than I have ever been before.

So my goals from here on are to maintain a healthy and varied diet, and to keep improving on my cardio, strength and flexibility.
lovelyg

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby CronicBadger » Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi lovelyg

Welcome to the AWL forum. Sounds like you've got a good handle on what you need to do to lose weight and get healthier. Keep us posted on your progress!
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions