It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 am

Free Newsletter

Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everyone!

Postby lovelyg » Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi everyone, just introducing myself as I'm new here.

A bit about me...I'm a 22yo lady from Melbourne, Australia. I finished uni at the end of last year and have entered the real world of full time work this year (I work in a hospital, in an allied health type role...don't wanna give away too much). I'm a vegetarian, addicted to earl grey tea, dark chocolate is my biggest weakness haha!

As far as fitness/weightloss goes, I got to my heaviest probably 1.5 yrs ago. I started the couch to 5km program and lost about 10kgs in the process. Now I am back up about 5kgs heavier than the lowest I ever got down to. I have built up my running endurance to around 10kms, joined a gym this year and have started doing a bit more strength and core stuff as well as some pilates and yoga. Although I'm heavier than I was 6 months ago, I think at the moment I am probably fitter and stronger than I have ever been before.

So my goals from here on are to maintain a healthy and varied diet, and to keep improving on my cardio, strength and flexibility.
lovelyg

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby CronicBadger » Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi lovelyg

Welcome to the AWL forum. Sounds like you've got a good handle on what you need to do to lose weight and get healthier. Keep us posted on your progress!
Striving to improve in every way possible.
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions