It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Free Newsletter

New Guy Here Wild Story

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Guy Here Wild Story

Postby robsta » Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi everyone this is really the first time i am going to share my life stories with strangers and hopefully will get to know alot of you guys and girls.

Well I will start from the begining. I have always been over weight even as a child im turning 26 later this year. 5 yrs ago i got to 125 kg and decided enough was enough and started dieting and exercising and got my self down to 89kg. Im 189cm by the way and male.

From there i started to relax on diet and excersice and put it on slowly until feb last year were I weighed in at 135kg I could of died not literally.

From March I started to diet and excercise again to loose the weight and in jan this year got down to 89kg again odd that it was that weight again.

From jan I have started to relax on diet and food and weighed my self and im on 100kg now :(

I thought joining this forum might be the encouragement i need to get back into a routine the main reason I have put 10kg on is because I have moved from Syd to Melb alone and have really no friends or relatives and just joined up to the gym so the first step is done.

I have made up a plan for excersice and diet which I will be starting Monday with a goal to tone and loose weight hopeing for 15 to 20 kg loss and break that evil 89kg barrier.

I will be doing 6 days 1 hr sessions and eating 5 meals spread out through the day.

So feel free to say hi :)
robsta

Re: New Guy Here Wild Story

Postby weightyissue2012 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Hey and welcome to the forum!

I've been in your shoes before - yep, yo-yo dieter here. This forum is great for ideas and inspiration.

You've been there before you know what to do, so we're here to encourage you to go that one step further.

Hope to see you around more and best of luck.
Small steps... AND... POOF! Weight gone :)

GOALS:
9.6.12 = 110kg

MY JOURNAL: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=30064

RECIPES:
Choc-Banana Muffins: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30080
Oven Baked Muesli: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30101

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Tx7uW/
weightyissue2012

Postby robsta » Wed May 09, 2012 9:22 pm

thanks mate yes I have the know how just got to put it into practice and stick to it for more than just to the weight i want to be but have to change my habits for life fingers crossed third times the chime.
robsta

Postby CronicBadger » Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi Robsta

Yep, your story is similar to mine re the ups and downs. You're absolutely spot on about it being about changing habits for life - anything else is a setup for failure. See you around!
CronicBadger

Postby Trlberdome » Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi
Love your Neighbour; yet don't pull down your Hedge.
Trlberdome

Return to Introductions