It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:30 am

Free Newsletter

Want to start a Weighloss group for Melbourne

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Want to start a Weighloss group for Melbourne

Postby MissAudrey » Sat May 12, 2012 1:44 am

Hey there!

I'm new to this forum, so I will quickly introduce myself. I'm 24yrs old 5'6" and currently weigh 92 kilos. I did start at 98 so I've lost 6kgs thus far. But that was 4 months ago now and I've lost all motivation to keep at it. I've always been heavy my whole life so this is going to be an interesting journey for me. After consulting a doctor my ideal weight is 70-74kgs.

If anyone is interested, I'd like to start up a little support/social group for the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. We could prehaps meet up once a month or once a fortnight with a group goal of going on a hike or walk together then finish with coffee to share our successes or hardships.

If you think this is something that would interest you. Please Direct Message or Private Message me (like I said I'm new so not sure the correct lingo yet)

MissAudrey

Re: Want to start a Weighloss group for Melbourne

Postby CronicBadger » Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi Miss Audrey

Motivation can be difficult, which is why myself and other originally joined the forum here. Talk to others, post your successes (and failures!) and participate. It definitely helps a person stay focused on that end goal of health and fitness.
CronicBadger

Return to Introductions