It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Perth Newbie

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Perth Newbie

Postby lil_weiron » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I just joined today, I've recently become a bit addicted to google when im bored so i decided to go searching for some ideas to stay motivated and came across this forum which seems like a good idea because everyone has the same/similar goals.

Im 26 years of age, currently living in Perth, South of the River. I have 3 beautiful children 8,5 & 6months..I'm engaged to the love of my life but he works away during the week so I have to try to keep myself busy and away from the cookie jar haha I enjoy going to the gym and taking the kids to the park. I used to love going clothes shopping but since the birth of my son I now refuse to go as nothing fits me nicely anymore.. So for me my reward when I start to feel good about myself will be a nice big shopping spree :D

I'd love to make some new friends with the same healthy living goals that I'm working on, I find being around people who are active & healthy make life alot easier for all.. I'd like to learn how to make yummy food that is good for you as I am not really a good cook, the only foods i know how to cook are generally greasy foods.. :(

I look forward to chatting with you all and hearing about your experiences!

Regards LW
ImageImage
lil_weiron

Re: Perth Newbie

Postby admin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi Perth Newbie,
Great to have you join us.

We love to hear what you are up to and any issues you might be having on a daily basis and we tend to all join in and either give advice or all go boo hoo together.

Look forward to your next posts.

sharrelle from the weightloss.com.au team
admin
Site Admin

Postby lil_weiron » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

hi sharrelle,

I look forward to having a read through the forum :-) I saw some people had little ticker things in their signature! what a great idea to keep up the motivation! mine doesn't look like it worked though bummer !

I think i might see if there is somewhere I can start a thread about my fitness journey !!
ImageImage
lil_weiron

Postby admin » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi LW

Sounds like you have most things in hand and great to see you are essentially happy.

If you are after healthy but tasty recipes we have many on the site....if you click the recipes link above we have heaps... or just click here for healthy dinner lunch or breakfast. We add new ones each week. http://www.weightloss.com.au/healthy-recipes.html

Let us know how you go.

Look forward to following your progress.

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Return to Introductions