It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello out there :-)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello out there :-)

Postby ShortyIX » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well...

I'm here to hope that motivation and admitting my mistakes will help. I'm coming to the end of my tether and not sure how to go!

I'm 20 years old, and have struggled with weight due to PCOS since the age of 14. Some days, no matter how healthy I eat and how much exercise I do - no weight budges, I stay the same. Due to stress, I lost nearly 20kg ealrier this year, however I have gained about 6kg back. At the moment I play sport 6 days a week, go to the gym 5 days a week, eat nothing fun... and yet still here I am.

I want to lose another 15kg before my 21st in 3 months. I want to look amazing again, but now I'm not sure where to start. Whether there is a drug or something that can help...

So here I am!
ShortyIX

Re: Hello out there :-)

Postby Sharrelle » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi there and welcome!

Yes most here are feeling the same and have made commitments for change in some way or another.

Suggestions here is to
start a 12 week challenge by each week for the next 12 weeks put a target weight and an actual weight.
Start a food diary, end of each day write down in the forum what you have eaten or start a personal one
Start an exercise commitment or exercise diary

The above is a start and everyone on the forum will support and help you adn if you have any queries on how others are doing it ask away.

Look forward to your progress,

Sharrelle
Sharrelle

Return to Introductions