It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi again from Adelaide

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi again from Adelaide

Postby Tan37 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi there

I signed up here and I think did an intro quite a long time ago but then didn't do anything more.

My weight loss journey is almost at an end :) So I suppose I wanted to share my success and given any advice if wanted to anyone needing it.

I started at 99.9kgs 4 years ago when I weighed myself for the first time after my ex husband and myself broke up and I realised that one day in the future I would be looking at dating someone else and the thought horrified me!!

Fast forward 4 years and I am now weighing 68kgs and have a wonderful man in my life :)

It has been a very hard slog with ups and downs and getting on and off the bandwagon!!

I now do some form of exercise every day, whether it be a light bodybalance class or a hard bootcamp session or a 5 - 10km run. I also quit smoking during the process when I realised it was what was holding me back from really amping up my cardio routine.

I regularly do 10 - 15km marathon runs and am in training now to do my 1st 21km run, which also coincides with my 40th birthday this year :)

I eat a very clean diet for the most part, though I still fall off that bandwagon regularly :(

The main thing was making small changes all the time and when that change became the norm move to something else to slowly get rid of the bad things I was eating or doing.

My goals constantly changed, when I first started losing weight my goal was 81kg (why that number I have no idea!). When I reached that and realised there was still a whole lot more I could lose my next goal was 78kg then 75kgs etc. Now my goal is to be 65kgs so only 3kg to go:)

I have had a fat analysis test done and that is basically all the fat lost so when I reach that goal, my focus will be on sculpting.

and yes I would love to run into my ex now (who played around on me which is why we split), as I am now thinner than I ever was whilst we were together and 4 yrs later he is apparently miserable, whilst I am very happy, so he did me a huge favour!

Happy to give any advice or tips on how I did it and am still doing it :)

Cheers Tanya
Tan37

Re: Hi again from Adelaide

Postby Metalcharm » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have done an amazing job and it's great to read of your success.

It looks like we have had very similar stories :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: Hi again from Adelaide

Postby Kylie1969 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 am

Well done, you have done so well :)
Kylie1969

Return to Introductions