It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:06 am

Free Newsletter

Cleansing Weight Loss, Quick and Easy?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Cleansing Weight Loss, Quick and Easy?

Postby db81000 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 am

I've heard the Total Wellness Cleanse, and that it really works to lose weight... FAST!

I'm always a little skeptical and worried about cleanses programs, but this is supposed to be safe and give amazing results... has anyone else tried it?

here's the link I found for it, I'm curious if anyone has tried it! Let me know if you have or if it works for you!

(edit to remove link)
db81000

Re: Cleansing Weight Loss, Quick and Easy?

Postby db81000 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:07 am

I'm curios about these fast weight lose product .I had one on for cleansing weight loss.but it was removed .do any of these do it quick get fast result weight loss products work.I found another product i'm thinking about (REMOVED ADVERTISING LINK) If anyone has tried this please let me know .I have hit a wall in weight loss and my doctor is getting mad at me .Any help or advice on this product would be great
Thanks
db81000
db81000

Re: Cleansing Weight Loss, Quick and Easy?

Postby FHS » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I'd be weary of any quick fix weight loss products.
Hope all is going well
I lost 25 kilos when I was 19 and have kept it off ever since.
At 22 I was diagnosed with cancer - Burkitts Leukaemia, had 8 rounds of intense chemotherapy and battled with my weight again right throughout this journey.
I am now Fitter Healthier and Stronger than I ever have been and i am now in the health and fitness profession helping others become Fitter Healthier and Stronger.
Please check out my blog
http://www.fitterhealthierstronger.com/blog
FHS

Return to Introductions