It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Lou is New

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Lou is New

Postby loulou87 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Hello all, I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd post a quick introduction.

I'm 25, 5'3" and when I began two weeks ago I was at my highest weight of 93.4kg. My goal is to lose around 33kg; I have just started a Diploma part time so my time-frame to lose that weight is by the end of my Diploma (18 months). I think I'll be well and truly into maintenance by then!

I'm doing this with the help of Lite n' Easy because it's easy, convenient and the food is awesome. I've done it before and lost 10kg but a whole bunch of things happened including meeting my partner, and moving in together so I stopped and started cooking a lot of delicious food for us. It can be such a curse to be a good cook because you can cook ANYTHING you want haha and we really bonded over our love of food. We also love to dine out a lot, and we can be so lazy with exercise!

Anyway, I am really determined to finish what I start this time and keep going! I have binge eating issues which is why I gained weight in the first place, about 10 years ago or so. It has kept me around the 88kg mark for most of my adult years. But, I have to say my life is very good and it will only get better. In the near future, there will be weddings and babies so I realised I had to do something NOW so that I can be a healthy and fit bride and mother. It's so hard to start, but I'm really glad I'm back on the healthy living!
loulou87

Re: Lou is New

Postby Sharrelle » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome Lou, great time of year to start the looking after yourself. Winter will nearly be over and spring will be in the air and you will be well on your way in your progress.

Look forward to your highlights and if you have a hiccup on the way then share it with us......we are all in the same boat at different stages.

Good luck.
Sharrelle

Postby justme » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi Lou :)ck

I'm almost four weeks into Lite N Easy and going well, new to here as well (about a week) if you want I have just started a 12 week challenge page if you want to join in your more than welcome is the one that started on the 6 Aug 2012 but welcome to join at any time under the challenges :P

Being a good cook and having a partner who loves food is a challenge an a half lol

Anyway Good Luck, look forward to seeing your progress :)
Be Happy & Healthy :)

justme

Postby loulou87 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:01 am

Thanks guys for the welcome :) I will definitely check out the challenges today!
loulou87

Return to Introductions