It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Free Newsletter

From Flab to Fab !

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

From Flab to Fab !

Postby Mrs_P » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Stacey from Brisbane. I'm 40 years old and weigh 98kgs :(
I am here for support in losing 20 kgs !
I will be having surgery at the end of the year but have been told my BMI needs to be 25 and currently it's 31 ! Eek !

I'm on Day 4 of my journey. I have changed my eating habits completely, started eating breakfast which I am struggling with. My excercise routine at the moment is just walking daily. My water intake has gone from 0 glasses a day to over 2 ltrs ..... Some days I feel like I am drowning !

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you and would appreciate as many tips as possible !
Mrs_P

Re: From Flab to Fab !

Postby loulou87 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 am

Welcome Stacey!

Sounds like you've started off really well, good on you for taking the steps to change your lifestyle. I had a lot of trouble increasing my water intake at first, most because I was needing to pee every 30 minutes!

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Lou
loulou87

Postby nari1208 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 am

Mrs_P wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm Stacey from Brisbane. I'm 40 years old and weigh 98kgs :(
I am here for support in losing 20 kgs !
I will be having surgery at the end of the year but have been told my BMI needs to be 25 and currently it's 31 ! Eek !

I'm on Day 4 of my journey. I have changed my eating habits completely, started eating breakfast which I am struggling with. My excercise routine at the moment is just walking daily. My water intake has gone from 0 glasses a day to over 2 ltrs ..... Some days I feel like I am drowning !

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you and would appreciate as many tips as possible !

That's good. Start on working on what you eat. Then exercise. You are doing good. just keep on moving forward and think that you can make it. We support you on your journey. :) Good luck!
nari1208

Postby Mrs_P » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am

Thank you both for your encouraging words !! I lost 3 kgs this last week !!!! Now I know I CAN do this !!
Mrs_P

Postby nari1208 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:37 am

Mrs_P wrote:Thank you both for your encouraging words !! I lost 3 kgs this last week !!!! Now I know I CAN do this !!

yes you surely can do it. remember to always have faith in God :))
nari1208

Return to Introductions