It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Free Newsletter

A QUICK HELLO

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

A QUICK HELLO

Postby spydergirl » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi all,,

My name is Kathy. I found this site while looking up side effects of Metomine... and decided this might be a good place to start my weight loss.

So here I am.... im 46, a mum of 2 great boys (23 and 18), I have a partner of 2 & 1/2 years... I am a Registered Nurse and a Facilitator for University Nursing Students.
I do Fire/Rescue for Motorsport and enjoying camping, riding my motorbike and just a lot of other stuff..

I have gained so much weight over the years..and at my heaviest i was nearly 114kg.. im sitting at around 111kg at the moment... I did go down to 107kg at the end of August and got really excited that it might of been finally moving south ... but no such luck .. we went away for a week and although i dont eat a lot i gained the 3 kgs..and some. So now is D D Day for me...i need to move this weight and moving kilos has always been a problem, I move the cm's and then reshape but this time i want the kgs off and gone.

So this morning at 6am i took my first Metomine 30mg tab and was waiting for the side effects to kick in... nothing... but then around 11am I got a surge of energy and ended up cleaning out my hand bag cupboard... then the rest of the kitchen cupboard... unbelievable the junk you store hey... lol ... so fingers crossed this is the worst of my side effects... energy boost...bring it on.. i so need that side effect.

Kathy
Spydergirl
spydergirl

Re: A QUICK HELLO

Postby Metalcharm » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:29 pm

All the best, kathy.
Pop back often and let us know how you're getting on!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: A QUICK HELLO

Postby BigAndy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah good on you Kathy,

Good luck with your weight loss!If I can do it I know you can too! :D
BigAndy

Return to Introductions