It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all

Postby Kirm » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm

I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now and thought it was about time I posted and said hi. So, 'Hi there' :)

I am an almost (next week in fact) 30 year old woman. Mother of three, wife of one. I've been obese my whole adult life and I've slowly been changing my lifestyle to make my (and my families) life a hell of a lot healthier than it has been.

I thought I would join this forum to get some support and motivation from other people in the same boat. At the moment I am in a really good place. I'm eating right, getting enough exercise in, my body feels 'cleaner', I'm feeling happier, and I just feel really, really good. However, from previous experience, I know that you don't always remain in that good place and trying to get back there is bloody hard work. I guess it's just nice to have people who understand what you are going through as sometimes, friends and family just don't understand. I have my husband who is incredibly supportive, but I also don't want to dump everything on him either so, yeah, I thought this would be a good place to come :)

From all of the posts I have read everyone seems really lovely, so I look forward to getting to 'know' you all.

:) Kirm

Re: Hi all

Postby Blitz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:20 pm

When you aren't in a good place, then this is the place to be. We are here to lift and encourage each other. Hope you will continue your journey of self discovery and have a better future.

Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!

Return to Introductions