It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Howdy from Canberra

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Howdy from Canberra

Postby FXST01 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Hello All,

They call me Eddie, I'm 45 and for the past week have been trying Lite N Easy, which seems to be working. My 1st goal is 110 and then in increments of 5 kgs until I get down to 85, which apparently according to the BMI is my healthy range. Good god man I haven't been that weight since high school.

Hopefully combining Lite N Easy and my commuting by bicycle (43 km a day) for at least two days a week will help me succeed, but that dreaded Christmas period is coming up. I plan to either run or use the home gym on the non bike days as punishment for being a wimp on those days. :D

Any how back to the grindstone.
bbcode Image
FXST01

Re: Howdy from Canberra

Postby admin » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:33 am

Welcome Eddie,
Keep us up to date of your progress, the good bad and ugly. Yes silly season is upon us so it is probably a good idea to just journel either in a note book or a post here to keep track of your bad days.
All the best and 85 here you come
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Re: Howdy from Canberra

Postby Blitz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Eddie

You keep working healthy change into your lifestyle and before you know it you'll be a new man.

Those mini goals you set for yourself are great for keeping yourself motivated. Good work.

Key question that may help as you approach that Christmas feast - "Do I want to undo all my hard work over a turkey leg?"

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions