It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

Hi there, newb here.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi there, newb here.

Postby Willow » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi my name is Dani, i am 22. I have watched my weight slowly increase since i finished high school in 07. Uni had a lolly shop, damn uni. Then i started working and you know, stupid maccas was on the way home. I have just recently started a new job, which is stressful and i am living between two cities, which is always fun.

Anyway, i am tall so I hold my weigh fairly well, however the number is just getting more and its starting to show more than ever. I have tried to loose weight before, but motivation, or my lack there of, has always been my major issue. I am currently 112kg (gaahhh!!) I was 106kg at the beginning of the year so, 6kg gained this year...not cool. My first goal weight will be 110kg then 100kg and my ultimate goal weight is about 75kg. I naturally have a fairly large build i.e. broad shoulders, muscular, so i know i will never be able to aim much lower than 70kg anyway, so 75kg it is.

I really hope i can find the motivation that i need here.

:)
Start: 112kg (current) || 1st G: 110kg || 2nd G: 100kg || Final Goal: 75kg
Willow

Re: Hi there, newb here.

Postby Metalcharm » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Good luck to you, Dani!
If you work at it you will achieve your goals but always ask for help if you need it!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: Hi there, newb here.

Postby Blitz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Dani welcome to the board.

You've seen the writing on the wall and you have decided to do something about it before it gets totally out of control. So good for you. When I was your age I saw it too but I didn't do anything about it until many years later. Decades of wasted time.

Your broad shoulders and muscles will be great assistance to you. They will help to deliver quick results. Most of us started with flab only and had to make some muscle to get our metabolism to tick over quicker!

Remember the key area of the battle is what happens between the ears. You have to set your mind to the task. This isn't just a wish thing or a want - it's a NEED. Understand all the reason why you HAVE TO lose the weight. Once you have got that centred into your mindset all the motivation you will follow.

Enjoy yourself here
Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Introductions